Thursday, October 22, 2009

What the hell is this?

Well, looks like I've caved in and joined the late 1990's by starting a blog. My intent for Radio & Vodka is to talk about my two big hobbies right now: my radio show on 91.1 WRVU Nashville and my vodka infusions. Of course, me being me, I'm going to have some random, tangential posts, but that's par for the course, right?

Anyways, welcome to Radio & Vodka. My first update should come sometime around Monday after my radio show, in which I'll post the set-list from the show, why I chose the songs I played, and a link to the audio archive (for those of you who didn't catch the show at 9 am on Monday on 91.1 WRVU). My first post on vodka infusions should appear later in the week as I am currently preparing a handle of Grey Goose for a Halloween party. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment